"There will be decisions to strengthen our warriors": Zelensky announced the meeting of the Headquarters next week. Video
The Ukrainian military command, headed by President Volodymyr Zelensky, has already set the agenda and schedule of the Supreme Commander-in-Chief's Headquarters meetings for the coming week. Based on their results , decisions are expected that will allow the country to strengthen its warriors.
The head of state told about it in his evening address to the Ukrainian on August 27. He emphasized that in each of the units the requests are very clear - such should be the results of Ukrainian diplomacy.
"Military commanders - to more actively prepare infrastructure for new Ukrainian airplanes. Diplomats - to more actively promote in communication with partners everything that our soldiers need," Zelensky said about the tasks for the week.
The President honored the defenders
In addition, the President named the warriors and rescuers who distinguished themselves most in the defense of life and Ukraine this week:
- Soldier Yaroslav Bevz is a warrior of the 47th separate mechanized brigade. He was one of the first in an assault team to enter and gain a foothold in Robotine on Zaporozhye.
- Our combat medics - thank you for your heroism, for every life saved! Today, I would like to recognize soldier Yana Khvostikova, a medical corpsman of the medical company's treatment unit, and junior sergeant Tetyana Svyatets, a nurse with the 47th Brigade. Thank you very much!
- Soldier Danylo Marushchak, a tank commander with the 53rd Separate Mechanized Brigade. He is fighting on the outskirts of Avdiivka.
- Senior seaman Oleksandr Nosal. 37th separate marine brigade.
- Junior Sergeant Volodymyr Makarevych, a drone operator, very effective. 46th separate airmobile brigade.
- First Lieutenant Volodymyr Fomin, an artilleryman with the 36th Separate Marine Brigade.
- Our Special Forces soldiers: junior lieutenant Yaroslav Rashchupkin, senior sergeant Semen Denysenko and junior sergeant Serhiy Bolotnyi.
- I would also like to mention the soldiers who are protecting Ukrainians from the "Shaheds". I thank each and every one of them! And I would like to especially mention senior soldiers Olena Klymova, Oleksandr Kiyashko, and soldier Vitaliy Vovloshyn. Thank you for your coordinated actions and successful defeat of the targets!
- Our rescuers, State Emergency Service employees from different regions of Ukraine. In particular, Odesa region. Those who took part in the aftermath of the terrorist attacks on critical infrastructure. Chief Master Sergeants of the Civil Defense Service Mykhailo Shyshman and Petro Stankov, Major of the Civil Defense Service Valentyn Sali - thank you!
- Dnipropetrovska oblast. Chief master sergeants of the Civil Defense Service Maksym Veklych and Ihor Tarasenko, and senior lieutenant of the Civil Defense Service Serhiy Makarenko. They personally evacuated the wounded from the building of the destroyed bus station in Dnipro after the Russian attack and rescued a man from the rubble. And this is just one of the episodes of their work. I am grateful for saving Ukrainians!
- Zaporizhzhia region, a very difficult area. Civil Defense Sergeants Oleksandr Tsyhypa and Serhiy Panchenko - thank you guys for your work in Orikhiv. Sergeant of the Civil Protection Service Yevhen Puzanov and Captain of the Civil Protection Service Oleh Novohatko - thank you! Both of them distinguished themselves in the town of Gulyaypole after the Russian shelling. They saved lives.
- And today - without names, without details - but there is something to recognize our intelligence officers and special services for. The personnel of the Defence Intelligence of Ukraine and the Security Service of Ukraine. All of them. Truly well done!
As reported by OBOZREVATEL:
- President Zelensky also announced a "powerful September" for Ukraine. In the first month of autumn, new military aid packages for the defense forces are expected. Also our country will receive additional security guarantees;
- Zelensky put forward an initiative to Parliament to equate corruption with treason for the period of wartime. In this matter, it is very important to observe the legality, and not to pass a "verdict" in high-profile processes on the emotions of society.