"There will be a lot of such news in the near future": the DIU confirms a strike on the Russian 126th Coastal Defence Brigade in occupied Crimea
The Defence Intelligence of Ukraine confirmed the strike on the Russian 126th Coastal Defence Brigade in occupied Crimea. They said that there would be many similar news stories in the near future.
This was stated by a representative of the Defence Intelligence of Ukraine, Andriy Yusov. As you know, the strike took place on Friday, 25 August.
"We confirm the information - there was an attack. This is not the first attack on the 126th Brigade. As Major General Kirill Budanov said in his last interview: Ukraine can now inflict defeats and carry out operations anywhere in the occupied Crimea. There will also be a lot of news there in the near future," said DIU spokesman Yusov.
As you know, there is currently information about the dead and wounded occupants. However, according to the DIU, it needs to be clarified.
In addition, there is information that many wounded occupants were brought from the military base to the hospital in Simferopol.
As OBOZREVATEL previously reported, the temporarily occupied Crimea acknowledged the damage to a military facility, allegedly during a drone attack on 25 August. The arrival took place in the village of Perevalne, where the 126th Separate Coast Guard Brigade of the Russian Black Sea Fleet is stationed.
This Friday, people in occupied Crimea complained of another restless night due to a drone attack. Eyewitnesses reported the sounds of a UAV flying overhead and loud explosions in several areas at once, posting the relevant videos. At the same time, the occupation authorities and the Russian Ministry of Defence were quick to boast of the "withdrawal" of all drones, which, according to enemy estimates, numbered 42.