What to make with sausages and cheese for a snack: a recipe for an original dish
Usually, sausages are boiled and served with porridge or mashed potatoes, but they can be used to make something much more interesting. For example, they are delicious wrapped in pita bread or fried in batter. When ready, they are delicious served with sauces. The dish will appeal to adults and children alike, and it's perfect for a snack.
- water - 150 ml
- sugar - 0.5 tbsp
- salt - 1/4 tsp
- yeast - 0.5 tbsp
- egg - 1 pc
- flour - 200 g
- sausages - 150 g
- mozzarella cheese - 100 g
Method of preparation:
1. To prepare the batter, mix water, sugar, yeast and 3 tbsp of flour from the total amount. Stir and leave for 10 minutes.
2. Next, add the egg, salt and the rest of the flour to the mass. Stir and leave for another 15 minutes.
3. At this stage, prepare the sausages and hard cheese, cut them in half and thread them on skewers. Roll them in the dough, then in breadcrumbs and fry in plenty of oil on both sides.
4. Put the fried sausages on a napkin to drain the excess fat. Serve with the sauce. Enjoy your meal!
Earlier, OBOZ.UA reported how to cook sausages in pita bread.