Polski
русский
Українська

Supercomputer named the winner of the fight Usik - Fury

Oleksandr ChekanovNews
Usik and Fury will fight in February

British Tyson Fury (34-0-1, 24 KOs) has a slightly better chance of winning the fight against Ukrainian Oleksandr Usyk (21-0, 14 KOs), who will be competing for the world heavyweight title on February 17. These estimates were made by the BETSiE supercomputer, which predicted the outcomes of the most important sporting events in 2024.

Supercomputer named the winner of the fight Usik - Fury

This was reported by The Sun tabloid. The chances of the Gypsy King, as the Manchester native is called, to win the fight in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, are estimated at 52%. The odds that the Ukrainian champion will emerge victorious are 44%. And the probability that the fight will end in a draw is 4%.

Supercomputer named the winner of the fight Usik - Fury
Supercomputer named the winner of the fight Usik - Fury

Earlier, former world champion Anthony Joshua (27-3, 23 KOs) gave his unequivocal prediction for the Usyk-Fury fight and explained why our compatriot will win. And in Russia, they told us how the Ukrainian's move to the super-heavyweight division affected the division.

Oleksandr himself broke the silence about the upcoming fight by sending a formidable greeting to his opponent. At the same time, former world champion Johnny Nelson hinted that the fight would be postponed.

Supercomputer named the winner of the fight Usik - Fury
Supercomputer named the winner of the fight Usik - Fury

The legendary Evander Holyfield explained why Usik will win the fight against Fury. In turn, the Ukrainian did not disclose his tactical plan for the fight, but Oleksandr's camp told about the course of preparation.

The World Boxing Council (WBC) has announced the contenders for the fight against the winner of the Fury-Usyk confrontation. In addition, the Ukrainian boxer puzzled British fans with his training. And the sex symbol of world boxing, Australian Abani Bridges, made a categorical prediction for the confrontation between the Ukrainian and the British.

Supercomputer named the winner of the fight Usik - Fury
Supercomputer named the winner of the fight Usik - Fury

Frank Warren, Fury's promoter, does not consider the fight with Usyk to be the most difficult in his client's career. For his part, Eddie Hearn expressed hope for the British victory. And former world champion Carl Froch dramatically changed his forecast for the fight on February 17.

Supercomputer named the winner of the fight Usik - Fury

As OBOZ.UA previously reported, the absolute heavyweight champion of the world (1992) Riddick Bowe named the round in which the fight between Oleksandr Usik and Tyson Fury will end

Only verified information on our Telegram channel OBOZ.UA and Viber. Do not fall for fakes!

Other News

Don't be fooled: gym mistakes that almost everyone makes

Don't be fooled: gym mistakes that almost everyone makes

How not to kill your motivation and make your workouts effective