Quick salad without mayonnaise: a great dish for every day
If you are looking for a delicious salad for every day or a festive table, then this recipe is what you need. The dish perfectly combines fresh vegetables, lettuce, and tender chicken fillet. It's worth noting that the salad is dressed with a delicious sour cream sauce instead of mayonnaise.
- iceberg lettuce
- lollo rosso salad
- tomatoes - 3-4 pcs
- cucumbers - 4 pcs
- canned corn - 200 g
- hard cheese - 150 g
- chicken fillet - 200 g
- sour cream - 100 g
- mustard - 1 tsp.
- soy sauce - 1 tbsp. l.
Method of preparation:
1. First, prepare sauce. To do this, mix sour cream, mustard, and soy sauce.
2. Boil chicken fillet in advance. When ready, cut it into cubes.
3. Next, wash and tear the lettuce leaves into a bowl.
4. Chop cucumbers and tomatoes and grate the cheese. Add to the salad.
5. Add corn to the total mass, season with sauce, and serve. Enjoy your meal!
Earlier, OBOZ.UA reported how to cook Autumn beet salad.