Fluffy apple pancakes in 15 minutes: what to use to make the dough
Pancakes are an elementary dish for breakfast, for a snack, and as a dessert. At the same time, they can be made from classic dough, as well as supplemented with various fillings, such as apples or bananas.
- eggs - 2 pcs.
- milk - 325 ml
- apples - 2 pcs
- flour - 260-280 g
- sugar - 3 tbsp
- baking powder - 1 tsp.
- cinnamon - 1/3 tsp.
Method of preparation:
1. First, beat the eggs with sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Add salt to the resulting mass and pour milk, mix.
3. Separately, mix the flour and baking powder and gradually add to the egg mixture. Add cinnamon and mix well.
4. Peel and grate the apples, add to the dough and mix. Leave it to rest for 10 minutes.
5. At this stage, fry the pancakes on both sides over medium heat. Enjoy!
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: