Cherry brownies: a delicious chocolate pastry recipe
Brownie is a popular chocolate cake that is particularly moist and tender. It's a very easy dessert to make with the ingredients you have at home. It is often topped with cherries, bananas, cottage cheese, or nuts, and it tastes just as good.
Food blogger Liliia Dovhan (dovgan_lily_) on her Instagram page shared a recipe for brownies with chocolate and cherries.
- eggs - 4 units
- sugar - 150 g
- dark chocolate 80% - 150 gr
- butter - 150 g
- salt -
- flour - 100 g
- cherry - 300 g
Method of preparation:
1. Beat eggs with sugar and salt until light foam, it takes about 5 minutes.
2. Melt the chocolate and butter together in the microwave. It is better to do this in two stages of 20 seconds each and stir thoroughly after each time so as not to overheat the mass. Cool.
3. Mix the cooled mass with eggs and flour. Mix thoroughly.
4. Add the cherries to the dough, mix well.
5. Pour the batter into a parchment-lined mold. Bake at 170 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
Also, you can read these recipes on OBOZREVATEL: