What to make with strawberries and banana for a snack: a recipe for a diet drink
A smoothie is a healthy drink made from seasonal fruits, berries and even vegetables. It is an ideal option for a light snack. Smoothies can be made with milk, yogurt or sour cream, and complemented with refreshing ice cubes and flavorful mint.
- strawberries - 200 g
- banana - 100 g
- milk (yogurt, sour cream) - 120 ml
- honey or sugar - 1 tbsp.
Method of preparation:
1. First cut the strawberries and banana into arbitrary pieces. Transfer to the bowl of a blender.
2. Pour milk, yogurt or sour cream over the fruit.
3. Add honey or sugar. If desired, add ice cubes to the beverage. Close the it with the lid and mix all the ingredients into a smooth mixture.
4. Pour the ingredients into the glass. Bon appetit!
Tip: To make sure you like the drink, you need to taste it right away. If it turns out to be too sweet or liquid, add a few berries and grind all the ingredients again.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read recipes: