What to make with potatoes for a snack: the perfect dish in 15 minutes
Mashed potatoes are not only a dish in their own right, but also the basis for making delicious gnocchi. They are easy to prepare and are especially filling when topped with sauce.
- potatoes - 670 g
- egg yolk - 1 pc.
- flour - 80 g
- sea salt
- ground black pepper
- champignons - 180 g
- 33% cream - 135 ml
- onion - 75 g
- garlic - 2 cloves
- 100 g hard cheese
- butter - 30 g
Method of preparation:
1. First boil the potatoes and mashed potato them when ready.
2. To the mashed potatoes add the egg yolk, salt and flour. Knead into an elastic dough.
3. form one or two sausages from the dough, and cut each piece into portions. Press each piece with a fork.
4. Boil the gnocchi in boiling water (this takes about 2 minutes).
7. Serve the finished gnocchi with the sauce. Bon appetit!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: