Tuna tartlets with yogurt: an appetizer you will not be able to stop eating
Appetizers play a very important role at any feast. They can come in a variety of shapes and flavors. That is why everyone will find their favorite appetizer to taste. Because of this, housewives who make a menu for a festive table can spend a lot of time thinking about the choice of appetizers.
However, thanks to the recipe for tuna and yogurt tartlets posted on Instagram by a food blogger with the nickname tanya.perchik, you won't need to do that anymore. The fact is that the appetizer she offers has an incredible taste that will appeal to absolutely everyone. So, there is no need to think about the choice of appetizers anymore.
- eggs - 2-3 pcs
- tuna in its own juice - 1 can
- green onions
- Greek yogurt
How to cook
1. Boil eggs, cool them completely and cut them into cubes.
2. Add tuna in its own juice.
3. Finely chop green onion and add it to the future appetizer.
4. Add Greek yogurt to taste. However, not much as the tartlets will get soggy quickly.
5. Stir and put the appetizer on the tartlets.