Top 3 worst snacks that won't do you any good
According to experts, it is enough for a person to have 3 meals a day. However, if you have already decided to snack, it is worth turning your attention to healthier and healthier options. Eating everything in a row is not suitable.
Who should have a snack?
This list includes:
- Professional athletes;
- those who are physically active;
- pregnant women and those who are breastfeeding;
- those who are on a personalized diet due to various illnesses.
What should snacks be like?
According to experts, snacks should contain fats and complex carbohydrates. Not suitable are those foods that can cause insulin levels to rise sharply.
What you can eat for a snack:
- nuts (no more than 30 g);
- dried fruit (no more than 50 g);
- some fruits (kiwi, green apples, grapefruit, mango, etc. with low GI);
- vegetable salads/vegetables;
- white yogurt;
What is categorically not suitable for snacking?
Fast food/semi-finished products
Such products contain a lot of salt and trans fats.
This fruit contains a lot of sugar. Eating it, you will get a sharp rise in blood sugar and soon you will want to eat again.
Earlier OBOZREVATEL told what to cook from cauliflower for a snack.