The perfect dessert with just three ingredients in 5 minutes
Is it possible to make the perfect dessert in 5 minutes? Of course it is! We'll tell you exactly how to do it below.
A food blogger with the nickname kathycoooks shared a recipe for a wonderful, delicious dessert consisting of only three ingredients. On Instagram, she shared what to add to bananas to make the dessert delicious for everyone.
- White chocolate
Method of preparation.
1.Peel the bananas and cut them into three pieces across.
2. Stick a popsicle stick into each banana and place in the freezer for 20 minutes.
3. Melt good quality white chocolate in a water bath.
4. Add a little vegetable oil to the chocolate. This way it will look better on the bananas, spread evenly over them and add shine.
5. Pour the melted chocolate into a tall glass.
6. Dip the frozen bananas into the melted chocolate, take them out and decorate them immediately as desired. Chocolate hardens very quickly, so you need to decorate immediately.
7. Put it in the fridge until the chocolate is completely set.