Summer salad of young cabbage and cucumbers: an easy snack in 10 minutes
Young cabbage salad is a light and tasty dish that can be supplemented with fresh vegetables: cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers, carrots, as well as eggs, cheese and herbs. You can also dress the salad with different dressings: mayonnaise, sour cream, yogurt or flavored oil.
- young cabbage
- boiled eggs
- canned peas
- dill, parsley
- salt, pepper
- sour cream or homemade mayonnaise
Method of preparation:
1. Boil the eggs in advance and when ready, slice or dice them into straws or cubes.
2. Shred the young cabbage and cut the cucumber into straws. Mix the vegetables together.
3. Add eggs and canned peas to the vegetables.
4. Chop the parsley and dill and add to the mixture.
5. Add salt, pepper and dress the salad with sour cream or homemade mayonnaise. Bon appetit!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: