Snack in 10 minutes: a tasty salad with filet, cheese and no mayonnaise
Salad is a quick and easy to prepare dish for all occasions. It can be made from different vegetables, fish, meat, fillets, greens and dressed with delicious sauces, simply aromatic oils and spices.
One of the blogs(marafon18_6) on Instagram about sports and good nutrition published a hearty recipe for a salad with chicken fillet, cheese and vegetables, which is prepared without mayonnaise in just 10 minutes and is perfect for snacking.
- sour cream - 80 g
- mustard - 1 tsp.
- tinned corn - 100 g
- Boiled chicken filet - 300 g
- cherry tomatoes - 150 g
- hard cheese - 100 g
Method of preparation:
1. To prepare the sauce, mix the sour cream and mustard. Mix everything until smooth and salt to taste.
2. Pre-cook the chicken fillet until tender. When cooked, cool it and cut into cubes.
3. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half, grate the cheese. If desired, chop the lettuce leaves.
4. Mix all the necessary ingredients for the dish and dress with the sauce. Stir to combine.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: