Pumpkin juice with pulp for the winter: a recipe for a delicious drink
When it comes to pumpkin, everyone immediately thinks of fall cream soup. However, the vegetable can be a great ingredient for making delicious juice for the winter. The drink is recommended to be supplemented with citrus fruits for a bright taste. You can you orange or lemon.
- pumpkin - 500 g
- sugar - 100 g (50 g is used in the recipe)
- lemon - 1 pc
- water - 1 liter
Method of preparation:
1. First, peel the pumpkin, remove the seeds and grate it.
2. Mix water and sugar in a saucepan, put on fire and bring to a boil.
3. Add grated pumpkin into boiling water and bring to a boil again. Remove from the stove.
4. Add lemon juice to the cooled liquid. Blend thoroughly with an immersion blender.
5. Pour the juice into sterile jars and close with the lids. It's ready!
Earlier, OBOZREVATEL reported how to make delicious tomato juice for the winter.