Mushroom casserole with pita bread: an unusual yet easy-to-prepare dish
Mushroom casserole with pita bread is a rather unusual, but very tasty and nutritious dish. It's perfect for lunch when you don't have a lot of time to cook it.
The recipe for this interesting dish was shared on Instagram by a food blogger with the nickname svetaschechka. By the way, the casserole is made from affordable and budget-friendly ingredients, so it's worth a look.
- Pita bread
- Suluguni cheese
- Hard cheese for sprinkling
- Fried onions for filling - optional
How to cook
1. Cut the mushrooms into slices and fry in a frying pan until the color changes.
2. Add a few whole mushrooms and pour cream over everything.
3. Put grated cheese and sliced ham on the pita bread and roll it up.
4. Put the rolls in a baking dish.
5. Put everything in the pan into the mold on top of the rolls.
6. Sprinkle with cheese and put in the oven for 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
You can also find recipes on OBOZ.UA: