Homemade pie with bilberries: a flavorful pastry for tea
Pie is the simplest home baking for tea. It can be made of different dough, supplemented with any filling: cherries, strawberries, blueberries, apples, cottage cheese and even jam.
- flour - 180 g
- quick oatmeal - 120 g
- sugar - 100 g
- walnuts - 100 g
- leavening agent - 1\2 tsp.
- salt - 1/4 tsp.
- butter - 120 g
- bilberries - 2 tbsp.
- granulated sugar - 1 tbsp.
- cornstarch - 1 tbsp.
Method of preparation:
1. In a small bowl, mix bilberries with sugar and cornstarch.
2. Separately mix flour, oatmeal, sugar, baking powder, salt and nuts. Mix everything thoroughly.
3. Add melted butter to dry ingredients and rub until crumbly.
4. Grease a mold with vegetable oil. Spread 2\3 parts of the oatmeal mixture, then place the bilberries and sprinkle the rest of the oatmeal mixture over the top.
5. Bake at 180 degrees for 30-35 minutes. Done!!!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: