Crispy oatmeal cookies with apples in 20 minutes
Oatmeal cookies are a simple and quick homemade pastry to make. The dessert is convenient to prepare because it can be supplemented with dried fruits, chocolate, nuts, and fruit. It is crispy and tender, and takes only 20-30 minutes to prepare.
- butter - 60 g
- sugar - 70 g
- eggs - 1 pc
- oatmeal - 120 g
- flour - 60 g
- baking powder - 0.5 tsp.
- cinnamon - 1 tsp
- apples - 1 pc
Method of preparation:
1. To prepare the dough, add salt and sugar to soft butter and grind everything with a spatula until smooth.
2. Add an egg and mix.
3. Add oatmeal, flour, baking powder and cinnamon. Mix until smooth.
4. Cut the apple into small pieces and add to the dough. Stir to combine.
5. Form the dough into biscuits with wet hands and place on parchment.
6. Bake at 180 degrees for 20-30 minutes. Enjoy!
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: