Baked oatmeal: a delicious snack for an active day
Baked oatmeal is a very nutritious dish that can be an ideal breakfast and a quick snack during the day. It is based on a combination of oatmeal, milk, and fruit, with optional sweet syrup or honey. Baked oatmeal contains vitamins and minerals that contribute to a healthy diet.
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1 large banana
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of any milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- chocolate chips (for the filling)
Method of preparation:
1. Preheat the oven to 180. Lightly grease a baking dish with oil.
2. Add all the ingredients (except the chocolate chips) to a blender and blend until well combined.
3. Pour the batter into the baking dish.
4. Sprinkle with chocolate chips on top.
5. Bake for about 20 minutes.
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: