The occupants continue to suffer heavy losses: the Defense Forces repulsed more than 30 enemy attacks - General Staff
The Russian invaders continue to suffer casualties in direct clashes with the Defense Forces. During a 24-hour period on May 10, our forces repulsed more than three dozen enemy attacks, inflicting damage to Russian Army personnel and military equipment.
This was reported in the General Staff of the AFU, traditionally publishing a summary on Facebook. As before, the enemy continues to concentrate its main efforts in the Liman, Bakhmut, Avdiivka and Maryinka directions.
"Aircraft of the Defense Forces conducted three strikes against areas of concentration of enemy personnel and military equipment during the day. And units of missile forces and artillery struck an anti-aircraft missile complex, two areas of concentration of manpower, a fuel and lubricants composition, as well as an electronic warfare station of the occupants," the report says.
Our fighters warned that the risk of missile strikes remains throughout the country, so Ukrainians should not neglect air-alert signals. In addition, the invaders continue to shell such areas:
- In the Kupyansk sector, the enemy did not conduct any offensive actions over the last day. He carried out air strikes in the areas of Masiutivka, Pershotravneve and Terny. Mykolayivka, Krasne Pershne, Figolivka, Novomlynsk, Dvorichna, Masiutivka, Lyman Pershyi, Kyslivka in Kharkiv region and Stelmakhivka in Luhansk region came under artillery and mortar fire;
- In the Liman sector, the enemy conducted unsuccessful offensive actions in the area of Serebryanske forestry during the day. He carried out air strikes near the settlements of Bilohorivka and Spirne. Makiivka, Bilohorivka, Vesele in Luhansk region; Yampolivka, Spirne and Berestove in Donetsk region came under artillery fire;
- in the Bakhmut sector, the enemy continues to advance. During the day, he conducted unsuccessful offensives in the city of Bakhmut. He carried out air strikes in the areas of Torske, Bakhmut, Klishchiyivka and Kurdyumivka. Orikhovo-Vasylivka, Bohdanivka, Bakhmut, Ivanivske, Chasiv Yar, Stupochki, Zalizne and New York in Donetsk region suffered from enemy shelling;
- in the Avdiivka sector, the enemy conducted unsuccessful offensive actions in the area of Avdiivka. It carried out air strikes in the areas of Novokalynove and Avdiivka. It fired at the settlements of Berdychi, Avdiivka, Pervomaiske and Nevelske in the Donetsk region;
- in the Maryinka sector, defense forces repelled numerous enemy attacks near the town of Maryinka. At the same time, the localities of Heorhiivka and Pobeda in Donetsk region came under enemy fire;
- in the Shakhtarsk sector, the enemy conducted offensive actions in the area of Novomykhailivka during the day, but was unsuccessful. He carried out air strikes in the areas of Prechistivka and Novosilka. He fired at the settlements of Novomykhailivka, Vuhledar and Novoukrainka;
- in the Zaporizhzhia and Kherson directions, the enemy continues to conduct defensive actions. It launched air strikes near the settlements of Gulyaypole, Mala Tokmachka, Stepnohirsk, Kizomys and Stanislav. At the same time, he fired at settlements near the front line. These include Vremivka and Novopil in Donetsk region; Malynivka, Hulyaypole, Mykilske, Mala Tokmachka, Orikhiv, Kamianske in Zaporizhzhia region; Dudchany, Antonivka, Dniprovske, Bilozerka, Berehove in Kherson region and the city of Kherson.
At the same time, grim news is coming from the temporarily uncontrolled territories of Ukraine. In particular, Russian invaders continue to take out looted property from the frontline settlements of Zaporizhzhia region under the pretext of evacuating civilians. In Enerhodar, they have completely looted all the city's medical institutions, and all the city's medical equipment has been taken to the temporarily occupied Crimea. Also, all enterprises located in the industrial zone near the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant were completely looted.
"There is massive discontent among local residents of the temporarily occupied Tokmak, Zaporizhzhia region, who were "evacuated" to Berdiansk by the Russian occupation administration. In particular, people complain that the Russians have placed them in terrible living conditions, in rooms without windows, lighting, or warm water. The occupiers also banned the "evacuated" citizens from returning to Tokmak for an indefinite period of time," the Armed Forces of Ukraine reported.
As reported by OBOZREVATEL, a series of high-profile assassinations and murders that have recently occurred in Russia have one thing in common: the desire of the special services of the aggressor country to fit everything under the activities of "Ukrainian saboteurs." However,
Only verified information in our Telegram channel Obozrevatel and in Viber. Do not be fooled by fakes!