SSU special forces destroyed dozens of Russian military equipment units in a week. Video
SSU special forces have been working on the enemy at the frontline with the help of drones. Last week, 62 units of enemy equipment, 28 fortifications, 1 ammunition depot and 70 Russian occupants were destroyed.
The video of the strikes on the Russians by the Special Operations Center "A" was posted on the Security Service of Ukraine's Telegram. They specified what was among the destroyed equipment (to watch the video, scroll to the end of the news):
- 7 tanks;
- 5 APCs;
- 7 artillery systems;
- 1 air defense system;
- 6 electronic warfare and reconnaissance systems;
- 29 units of automotive equipment;
- 7 firing positions;
- 28 fortifications and 1 ammunition depot.
As a reminder, the Ukrainian military also destroyed another expensive Russian armored vehicle near the village of Kodema in the Donetsk region. These were the most modern T-90M "Breakthrough" and Soviet T-80 tanks.
The "Asgard" group of the "Eyes" unit in cooperation with the 93rd Brigade and the 3rd Separate Mechanized Brigade "Wings" did a great job of eliminating the enemy.
In addition, soldiers of the 128th Separate Mountain Assault Brigade of the Transcarpathian region hit a Russian BMP-3 racing along a dirt road with a kamikaze drone. It was confirmed that one crew member was killed and two others wounded.
As reported by OBOZREVATEL:
- 35-year-old occupier Arsen Pitskhelauri (call sign "Georgian") was eliminated in Ukraine. This criminal was probably on the territory of the Kakhovka hydroelectric power station on the night of June 5-6, when the Russian invaders blew up the dam.
- SSU also discovered and destroyed a Russian Kasta radar station using a drone. The incident occurred near the village of Gyriy, Belovsk district, Kursk region.