Polski
русский
Українська

More than 2500 people evacuated from Kharkiv region. Photo and video

Don't take any risks and evacuate to safer locations!. Source: SES

More than 2,500 people have been evacuated from the areas of Kharkiv region where active hostilities are taking place. At the same time, there is currently no need to evacuate the residents of Kharkiv itself.

This was announced by the head of the Kharkiv Military Administration, Oleh Syniehubov. "We clearly understand what forces the enemy is using in the north of our territory. Of course, escalation and pressure may increase there, but so far there are no threats to Kharkiv," he said.

He added that fierce fighting with the Russians is taking place in several border villages: Strilecha, Pylyna, Borysivka, as well as in the area of Oliynykove and Ohirkove.

Syniehubov said that although 2,500 people have already been evacuated from the border area, the evacuation process continues. Rescuers and psychologists of the State Emergency Service, together with volunteers of the Red Cross of Ukraine and local authorities, are helping with this.

SES employees notified the population about the need to evacuate from the border settlements. They also escorted residents to a safer place in a special vehicle. This work was carried out in the border settlements of Bohodukhiv, Chuhuiv and Kharkiv districts of the region.

At the evacuation center, SES psychologists worked with residents, providing support and counseling to both adults and children who had left their homes. They also provided the necessary counseling assistance.

"We appeal to the residents of the border settlements of Kharkiv region bordering Russia! Life is the most valuable treasure a person has! Do not take risks and evacuate to safer settlements!" SES emphasized.

More than 2500 people evacuated from Kharkiv region. Photo and video
More than 2500 people evacuated from Kharkiv region. Photo and video
More than 2500 people evacuated from Kharkiv region. Photo and video
More than 2500 people evacuated from Kharkiv region. Photo and video
More than 2500 people evacuated from Kharkiv region. Photo and video

As a reminder, on May 10, the head of the Kharkiv Regional Military Administration, Oleh Syniehubov, said that since the evening of the previous day, Russian occupants had intensified shelling in the northern direction, and sabotage-reconnaissance groups were trying to break through the border. The Ministry of Defense of Ukraine also confirmed the attempted breakthrough with the use of equipment.

Syniehubov assured that Ukrainian soldiers repelled the enemy attacks and did not give up a single meter of Ukrainian land to the Russians. On the same day, journalist Yurii Butusov said that the enemy had captured four villages in the border areas of theKharkiv region.

The fact that Russian troops had launched an offensive in the Kharkiv region was eventually confirmed by Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy, who added that these intentions were not a secret to Ukrainian soldiers and they had prepared to meet the enemy.

Meanwhile, border residents are urged to be as cautious as possible and stay in shelters. OBOZ.UA sources note that people are being evacuated from Vovchansk and the outskirts of the city of the Kharkiv region.

Only verified information is available on our Telegram channel OBOZ.UA and Viber. Do not fall for fakes!

Other News

Usyk suspended from boxing: the reason is given

Usyk suspended from boxing: the reason is given

The fight against Fury took place on May 18
Five Minute Tomatoes: making a delicious appetizer in a hurry

Five Minute Tomatoes: making a delicious appetizer in a hurry

5 minutes – and the dish is ready