Minus 15 ammunition load warehouses and 10 bases and headquarters: Ukrainian defenders gave the enemy a new season of "bavovna". Map
Russia's occupying army continues to lose headquarters with military personnel and depots with weapons and ammunition in temporarily occupied Ukrainian localities. During this week alone (June 5-11), the Armed Forces of Ukraine have "deactivated" 15 ammunition load depots from the enemy.
They also "demilitarized" 10 occupant bases and headquarters, as well as a warehouse with fuel and lubricants. A map of Russian army losses was published in the Telegram channel "Armed Forces of Ukraine. War with the occupants."
"Bavovna" was recorded in Zaporizhzhia, Donetsk, Luhansk and Kherson regions:
- Genichesk district, Kherson region - minus 2 bases and headquarters;
- Vasylivskyi district, Zaporizhzhia region - hits to the base, minus 2 ammunition loads;
- Kherson district - minus a military unit and an ammunition load;
- Melitopol (district), Zaporizhzhia region - minus the ammunition load;
- Polohivskyi district, Zaporizhzhia region - hits to 2 bases and minus 3 APs;
- Luhansk - minus a base and an ammunition load;
- Bakhmut district, Donetsk region - minus 2 combat vehicles;
- Horlivka (district), Donetsk region - hits to the base;
- Berdiansk, Zaporizhzhia region - minus a fuel and lubricant depot;
- Donetsk (district) - hit to the base;
- Volnovakha district, Donetsk region - minus 3 APs.
As reported by OBOZREVATEL, the day before it became known that on the Tauride direction of the AFU inflicted crushing losses on the occupants. The enemy lost almost five companies of personnel killed and wounded. Also destroyed and damaged 68 units of enemy equipment and weapons.