Useful apple and carrot muffins for children: no flour in the composition
If your child can't give up sweets, make these muffins for school. They contain juicy apples and carrots, and no flour at all. The kid will eat these pastries with pleasure and will not feel hungry.
- apple - 1 medium
- carrot - 1 small
- egg - 1 pc
- sour cream - 1 teaspoon with a slide
- semolina - 1-2 tablespoons with a slide
Method of preparation:
1. Grate the apple on a coarse grater.
2. Lightly squeeze out the excess liquid.
3. Grate the carrots on a fine grater.
4. Add the egg, sour cream and semolina.
5. Mix until smooth.
6. Pour into silicone molds.
7. Bake at 160 degrees 20. You can bake it in the microwave for 7-8 minutes, but it tastes better in the oven.
You can also find recipes on OBOZ.UA: