Pita burger with vegetables, minced meat, and sauce in 10 minutes
Pita bread is an ideal ingredient for making appetizers, pies, and chips. Pita bread can also be used to make burgers, where buns are replaced with pita bread.
- round pita bread - 2 pcs.
- minced meat - 200-300 g
- cheese for toast - 4 pcs.
- cabbage - 100-120 g
- tomatoes - 1 pc.
- onion - 1 pc.
- sauce (ketchup, garlic, and a little mustard)
Method of preparation:
1. Fry onion until golden brown in a little oil.
2. Put minced meat on the pita bread and spread it evenly. Put the minced meat in a frying pan with meat side down and fry over low heat until cooked.
3. Put cheese, cabbage, sauce, onion, and tomatoes on the hot pita bread. Fold in half and fry on the outside until golden brown.
You can also find recipes on OBOZ.UA: