No-bake budget cake in a hurry: you only need 4 ingredients
When you don't have time to make a variety of dough cakes, you can make this dessert. It is based on ordinary shortbread cookies and jelly. All the ingredients just need to be combined and placed in the refrigerator to stabilize.
- jelly of three different flavors
- fine-grained cottage cheese - 600 g
- biscuits "For coffee" - 150 g
- butter - 80 g
Method of preparation:
1. Pour each flavor of jelly into separate bowls and pour 200 ml of boiling water over each.
2. Mix well and leave to cool to room temperature.
3. Meanwhile, beat the cookies into crumbs and mix with the melted butter.
4. Pour into the mold and tamp with a glass or your hands.
5. Put in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
6. Using a blender, beat each liquid jelly with cottage cheese (200 g of cottage cheese for each jelly).
7. Pour the green jelly onto the cookies (let it sit in the freezer for 20 minutes), then the orange jelly (also put it in the freezer for 20 minutes), then the red jelly.
8. Put in the refrigerator for a few hours.
You can also find more recipes on OBOZ.UA: