Light cake without dough and baking: we share the recipe for the simplest dessert
If you want to make a delicious and light dessert without dough very quickly, you can use any biscuits for the base, and jelly, sour cream, fruit, berries for a bright taste.
- butter cracker cookies - 200 g
- sour cream - 350 g
- gelatin - 25 g + 125 ml of cold water
- banana, peach, grapes (70 g each)
- condensed milk - 300 ml
Method of preparation:
1. Pour gelatin with cold water and leave for 10 minutes to swell.
2. Then dissolve over low heat, but do not bring to a boil. Let it cool to room temperature.
3. Break the cookies, chop the fruit and mix everything together.
4. Mix sour cream with condensed milk, pour in gelatin. Mix again and add the cookies and fruit, mix well.
5. Cover the mold with cling film, pour in the mixture and refrigerate until it is completely set, 3-4 hours.
You can also find recipes on OBOZREVATEL: