How to cook bulgur in a multicooker: easier than pilaf
Bulgur is much healthier than traditional rice pilaf. You can cook this cereal in a multicooker very quickly. The dish is very juicy and flavorful because it contains a lot of vegetables.
The idea of cooking bulgur with vegetables in a multicooker was published on the Instagram page of food blogger Uliana with the nickname retsepty_dlya_ditey. You just need to put all the ingredients in a container and you can go do your business.
- bulgur - 150 grams
- water - 350 grams
- onion - 1 pc
- garlic - 2 cloves
- bell pepper - 2 pcs
- carrot - 1 small
- zucchini - 1 small
- tomato paste - 1 tsp.
- spices (pepper, paprika, salt)
Method of preparation:
1. Dice vegetables.
2. Sauté onions, carrots, and garlic in oil in the frying mode for 3 minutes.
3. Add pepper and zucchini and simmer until the liquid evaporates for 3-4 minutes.
4. Rinse bulgur and add it to the vegetables with water.
5. Turn on the pilaf mode, add tomato paste and spices, and cook for 25-30 minutes.