Healthy dried fruit bars: a snack for children
Homemade dried fruit bars can be a great alternative to a variety of store-bought sweets. They contain no white sugar so all the ingredients are natural. It will be very convenient for children to take such food with them for a snack.
- 100 g dried fruit (dried apricots and dates)
- 50 g of nuts (walnuts)
- 2 tbsp. coconut flakes
Method of preparation:
1. Soak dried fruit in boiling water for 10 minutes.
2. Beat the dried fruits and nuts in a blender bowl until viscous.
3. Add coconut flakes and mix well.
4. Form a 1 cm thick square using parchment and a rolling pin/
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 80 degrees for 20 minutes.
You can also find recipes on OBOZ.UA: