Easier than pies and pizzas: crispy cheese balls in 10 minutes
Hard cheese can be used to make not only salads and appetizers, but also delicious pastries, pizzas, buns, pies, pancakes, and cheese balls, which are a great alternative to bread.
- eggs - 3 pcs.
- hard cheese - 350 g
- flour - 5 tbsp (without a slide)
- baking powder - 1 tsp.
- oil - 250 ml
- salt - to taste
- breadcrumbs, sesame seeds
Method of preparation:
1. Grate the cheese on a fine grater.
2. Next, separate the yolks from the whites. Pour the whites into a dry bowl and beat until stiff. Add the yolks, baking powder, salt to taste, and flour. Mix everything with a silicone spatula and add the cottage cheese and mix again.
3. Form the balls with your hands, I do it with wet hands, then it's more beautiful and easier. Then roll them in breadcrumbs or sesame seeds.
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: