All-Ukrainian school league starts: in what sports, the scheme of drawing
The "Side by Side All-Ukrainian School Leagues" competition under the slogan "WE WILL WIN" is starting in Ukraine. The competition will be held at the initiative of the Office of the President of Ukraine. One of the initiators of the project is the Basketball Federation of Ukraine.
These competitions will be held annually from September to June. In the 2023/2024 season, the All-Ukrainian School Leagues are scheduled to be held from December 2023 to June 2024 in five sports: basketball, volleyball, futsal, orienteering and cheerleading.
The students will face exciting stages of competition at different levels. The competitions will be held in five stages. The winners of each stage will have the opportunity to participate in the next one:
- School stage - formation of school teams; (December 2023 - January 2024).- Territorial stage - determination of the winners of the competition at the level of the TG; (February - March 2024)
- District stage - competitions in the districts of the region; (April - May 2024)
- Regional competitions - determination of the winners and the winner of the competition, who will represent Chernihiv region at the all-Ukrainian stage (May 2024)
- All-Ukrainian competitions (June 2024).
Students of general secondary education institutions of the respective territorial communities are allowed to participate in the competition:
- boys born in 2008 and younger;
- girls born in 2010 and younger.
The competitions are held in accordance with the rules of basketball competitions, in accordance with the approved program and calendar of competition stages. The rules of the basketball competition can be found here.
Unity, victories and new emotions - are you ready for it? Register your school team by February 1 and represent your school/community/city/region with dignity
To register - on the main page of the project website https://scl.gov.ua/, select the sport in which your school will participate and click the "Register" button.
The game form for schools participating in the final stage of the competition will look like this: