What easy salad to make for Easter: with chicken and vegetables
Spring is the period of a variety of nutritious and healthy salads with vegetables and greens. In addition, very tasty, if you also add meat and light dressing. This is exactly the kind of snack that would be perfect for Easter.
The idea for a spring salad with smoked chicken is published on the Instagram page of food blogger Elena with the nickname cooking__by__elena.
- smoked chicken thigh - 1 pc
- cherry tomatoes - 8 pieces
- rucola - bunch
- red onion - 1 pc
- sweet pepper - 1 pc
- mustard - 1 tbsp
- lactose-free yogurt - 4 tbsp.
Method of preparation:
1. For the sauce, combine the mustard with the yogurt and mix well.
2. Cut peppers and onions in sticks.
3. Cut the cherry tomatoes into pieces.
4. Wash the rucola and cut off the sprigs.
5. Take apart the chicken thigh into pieces.
6. In a bowl combine all the ingredients and dress with sauce. Mix well.
6. In a bowl combine all the ingredients and fill with the sauce. Mix well.