The State Emergency Service told how many people in Kyiv died on the water during the summer of 2023
In Kyiv during the three months of summer during a vacation on the water killed 33 people. Tragic cases were also recorded in the Kyiv region.
This was reported in the press service of the capital's State Service for Emergency Situations. Officially the beach season in the capital did not open.
"Summer has passed, but, unfortunately, not all its moments were joyful. During this period, 33 people died on the water in our city. This reminds us of the importance of safety during recreation near the water", - emphasized in the State emergency service.
Rescuers reminded the basic rules of behavior during recreation near the water, which will help reduce the risk of tragic events on the water:
- swim better together with friends, and best of all - near lifeguards;
- carefully choose a place for swimming, avoid currents;
- protective equipment is a must! Swimming vest will save your life;
- don't forget sunscreen and water to avoid overheating;
- familiarize yourself with the rules of pre-medical assistance - it is always useful.
We will remind, in Dniprovsky district of Kyiv in early August at the lake Radunka (Raduzhnoye) drowned a girl. The body of the child was found underwater 10 meters from the shore.
As reported OBOZREVATEL, in the Khodosivka village in Kyiv region while swimming in the pond drowned a 10-year-old boy. The tragedy occurred on the territory of the Olympic Village complex.