Tastier than pizza and pie: hearty potato casserole with minced meat for dinner
Potatoes are a product that is ideal for making soups, mashed potatoes, pies, casseroles, appetizers, salads, deruni, and dumplings. If you decide to make a hearty casserole, add minced meat, cheese to the potatoes.
Cook Tatiana shared on Instagram a recipe for a delicious potato casserole, with minced meat, onions and mustard.
- minced meat - 500 g
- onion - 1 pc.
- potatoes - 3-5 units
- sour cream - 200 g
- cheese - 200 g
- mustard - 1 tsp.
- salt, pepper - to taste
Method of cooking:
1. Mix the stuffing with salt and pepper and place in the bottom of the baking dish.
2. Finely chop the onions and place them on top of the minced meat.
3. Grate the potatoes on a coarse grater, salt and put them on top.
4. Mix sour cream with spices and mustard, spread on potatoes, sprinkle grated cheese on top.
5. Bake for 40 minutes at 190 C.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes:
- Georgian Achma with Brynza
- <a href="https://food.obozrevatel.com/vyipechka-i-desertyi/lenivaya-achma-s-syirom.htm" target="_blank">Lazy achma with cheese</a>
- <a href="https://food.obozrevatel.com/vyipechka-i-desertyi/achma-s-tvorogom.htm" target="_blank">Achma with cottage cheese</a>
"Illegal": Russian athletes banned from condemning the war in Ukraine
The Russian Olympic Committee issued a statement
Not for everyone: 5 fashion trends of summer 2023 that visually fatten and shorten the height
Low-rise skinny jeans distort the proportions of the figure.