Muffins without eggs and butter: you can eat them in Lent
Fluffy muffins without eggs or butter
Cakes can be delicious even without animal products. If you are fasting or just don't eat these foods for certain reasons, you can make delicious muffins. They will turn out very puffy, fragrant and tender.
The idea of making muffins without animal products is published on the Instagram page of food blogger Maryana with the nickname hotuyte_ta_smakuyte.
- orange juice - 40 ml
- olive oil - 3 tbsp
- vegetable milk - 200 ml
- sugar - 140 g
- flour - 200 g
- baking powder - 1,5 tsp
- corn starch - 3 tbsp
- vanilla sugar - 1 tsp.
- turmeric - 1 tsp.
- cinnamon - 0,5 tsp.
- orange peel - 2 tsp (dried may be)
- raisins - 100 gr
Method of preparation:
1. Mix all the ingredients one at a time, adding the washed raisins at the end.
2. Fill the molds 2/3 full.
3. You can bake in one muffin.
4. Oil can be any vegetable oil, milk - coconut, soy, almond, oatmeal.
5. Raisins can be replaced with dried cherries or cranberries.
6. Bake at 180 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes:
Using intelligence: Stanford professor assures that there are aliens on Earth
The professor expressed one hundred percent confidence in this
The Air Force revealed how many missiles the Russian Federation fired at Ukraine during the attack in the afternoon
Among them were cruise and ballistic missiles