Homemade sugar-free coconut candy: just 4 ingredients
You will be sure of the quality of these sweets, because you can easily make them at home from available ingredients. In addition, there is no natural sugar. But the sweet taste is added by a delicate white chocolate.
The idea of making coconut candies from four ingredients is published on the Instagram page of food blogger Valeria Demenchuk (mrs.demenchuk).
Ingredients for 10 pieces:
- coconut cream - 30 g (or regular 33%)
- white chocolate - 100 g
- butter - 20 g
- coconut shavings
Method of preparation:
1. Bring the cream to a boil, pour over the chocolate and stir.
2. Melt until smooth in the microwave in pulses of 15 seconds.
3. Add the butter and beat with a blender.
4. We cover the film in contact.
5. Place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
6. Form the mass into small balls and roll them in coconut shavings.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: