Grated cake with sour cream: turns out tender and fluffy
Grated pie is one of the easiest options for home baking. The dough does not need to be rolled out, and any favorite berries are suitable for the filling. But for the texture to turn out lush and tender, you need to make a layer of sour cream between the bases of the dough.
The idea for the tender grated pie on sour cream is published on the page of a food blogger with the nickname diali_cooking on Instagram.
- flour - 230 g.
- powdered sugar - 40 gr.
- baking powder - 1 tsp.
- butter - 120 gr.
- egg yolk - 3 pcs.
- sour cream - 1 tbsp.
Ingredients for the cream layer:
- sour cream 20-25% - 600 g.
- corn starch - 50 g.
- egg whites - 3 pcs.
- sugar - 150 gr.
- berries (frozen raspberries)
Method of preparation:
1. In the sifted flour pour the baking powder, powdered sugar, add the cold butter and grind into crumbs.
2. Add the yolks, sour cream and knead the dough (divisible into 2 parts). Wrap in cling film and put in the freezer for 1 hour.
3. Then we grate one part into a mold and put it to bake at 180 degrees for 7-10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, mix the sour cream with the starch, whip the whites separately with sugar and add to the sour cream.
5. Pour onto the sintered crust, flatten, lay out the raspberries and rub the other part of the dough on top.
6. Bake in the oven at 170 degrees for about 50 minutes.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: