Even washing powder was not neglected: Putin's soldiers created an armed gang and robbed a housewife in the LPR
The Russian occupiers have committed another brazen crime on the temporarily occupied territory of Ukraine. The military of the "second army of the world" once again robbed a civilian, not even disdaining to take away her washing powder.
This was reported in the Telegram channel "Spy Dossier", which is run by an employee of one of the special services. As noted, the incident occurred in the temporarily occupied settlement of Bilovodsk in Luhansk Oblast on March 30, 2023.
According to the channel, a local resident of Bilovodsk, Natalia Oleksandrivna, appealed to the fake "Ministry of Internal Affairs" of the LPR terrorist group. She stated that she had been robbed by four soldiers. The occupants broke into her house with weapons and took her Renault Master, money, household appliances and other items.
The so-called "police" of the quasi-republic identified the perpetrators and searched their homes. As it turned out, they took away a LG washing machine, two Sven music centres, a Samsung music centre, a Dell mini-PC, documents, a Mirta electric oven, two cash registers, two Winner bicycles, 6 kg of TIDE laundry detergent, 13 Persil capsules and 2 litres of Persil laundry gel from the housewife.
"Apparently, the guys wanted to wash their clothes so badly to good music that they decided to commit a crime. And they did not forget to take the washing powder," the statement said.
The channel also published a list of suspects. Most of them, as noted, are occupants from the 3rd Army Corps, a specially created unit of the Russian army to participate in hostilities in Ukraine.
List of suspects of the criminal group:
1. Medvedev Alexander Vasilyevich, "Medved", born on 13.03.1984, military commissar of the Belovodsk district, major;
2. Lebedev Mikhail Viktorovich, "Lebed", 19.03.1990, a serviceman of the 91704th 254th sepoy regiment, deputy regimental commander - chief of the rear;
3. Poliakov Sergey Mikhailovich, "Peresvet", 17.06.1989, previously convicted of theft and causing moderate harm to health, a serviceman of the military unit 52330 75th OBMO, 3rd AK, battalion "Seim", private;
4. Osipov Serhiy Serhiyovych, "Shmel", born on 25.07.2000, a serviceman of the military unit 52330 75th OBMO, 3rd AK, battalion "Seim", private;
5. Khokhlov Yevgeniy Ivanovich, "Partizan", 01.03.1991, a serviceman of the military unit 52330 75th OBMO, 3rd AK, battalion "Seim", private;
6. Grigorenko Roman Vasilyevich, "Malyi", 15.11.1990, a serviceman of the military unit 52330 75th OBMO, 3rd AK, "Seim" battalion, radio telephonist of the radioactive waste warehouse, private;
7. Kaplin Sergey Sergeyevich, "Kaplya", 23.11.2001, a serviceman of the military unit 52330 75th OBMO, 3rd AK, battalion "Seim", senior cook, private.
As OBOZREVATEL previously reported, the occupiers in the Zaporizhzhya sector were given propaganda leaflets that completely discourage them from fighting. The mobilised are scared of a "clever and prepared enemy", in whose captivity the invaders face the most terrible things, up to and including "a swastika with hot iron".
Only verified information is available in our Obozrevatel Telegram channel and Viber. Do not fall for fakes!