Easy bruschetta with eggs and herbs: cooked in 5 minutes
The ingredients for this appetizer can be found in almost every refrigerator. Bruschetta is perfect for a festive table or an everyday snack. And most importantly, you will spend no more than 5 minutes preparing this dish.
The idea of making simple and friendly bruschetta with eggs and herbs was published on the Instagram page of food blogger Olha Holovina (olha.holovina). The bread should be crispy, so it needs to be slightly dried.
- ciabatta or artisan bread - 4 servings
- green onions - 20g
- blue onion - 1 pc
- eggs - 3 pcs.
- mayonnaise - 1 tbsp.
- mustard - 1 tsp.
- salad mix - 25g
Method of preparation:
1. To prepare such a bruschetta, you need to cut the bread into slices and fry it on both sides until golden brown in olive oil.
2. Boil the eggs separately and mash them with a fork while still warm.
3. Add mayonnaise and mustard, chopped green onions and salt to taste.
4. Mix everything.
5. Put a little salad mix on each slice of bread, top with the egg mixture and garnish with salad onion rings.
Also, you can read these recipes on OBOZREVATEL: