Cake without dough and baking in 10 minutes: what to make a delicious and easy dessert with
Cookies are the perfect base for making delicious desserts without baking. For the filling you can use the cream of sour cream, gelatin, which will bind the dessert, and for a bright flavor you can add berries and fruit, such as banana.
Culinarian Maria shared on Instagram a recipe for a delicious and very easy-to-make no-bake cake made from cookies and bananas.
- water - 200 ml
- gelatin - 25 g
- cookies - 2 packs
- banana - 2 pcs.
- sour cream - 700 ml
- condensed milk - 1 jar
Method of preparation:
1. Add the gelatin to the water, stir and leave for 10 minutes.
2. Place in the mold in layers of shredded cookies and sliced banana.
3. Put the gelatin and water in the microwave for 30 seconds, stir and leave for 10 minutes.
4. Combine the sour cream with condensed milk, then pour in the gelatin and water and stir.
5. Pour the mixture over the cookies and banana and place in the refrigerator until completely set.
Remove the mold and cut the cake!
You can also find recipes on OBOZREVATEL: