Zucchini shashlik with feta for dinner: cooked in a grill pan
Zucchini is an ideal vegetable for making delicious salads, vegetable cutlets, kebabs, and caviar. Zucchini can also be used to make delicate cream soups, appetizers, pies, pancakes, and casseroles.
- Feta cheese
- Spices: oregano, pepper mixture
- Half a lemon
- Olive oil
Method of preparation:
1. Cut the cheese into large cubes, roll in spices with oil and lemon juice.
2. Cut the zucchini into slices, put the cheese, and roll it up.
3. Thread the rolls very carefully onto the skewers.
4. Grill for a few minutes on each side of the pan.
Serve the dish with honey!
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: