What to make healthy homemade candies from: no flour, eggs and sugar
If you want to make healthy sweets at home - you can use rice cakes for the base. They need to be crushed into crumbs. Also, add a variety of your favorite dried fruits, chocolate. For such candies, you do not need to use flour, eggs, as well as natural sugar.
- 7-8 pcs. rice breads
- 120 g prunes
- 100 g dried apricots
- 50 g nuts
- 80 g chocolate or nuts/pearnettes/poppy/cocoa/coconut chips for candy coating
- 10 ml of unscented refined vegetable oil (for chocolate)
- Nuts for sprinkles
Method of preparation:
1. Shred the rice breads in a blender and pour them into a bowl.
2. Also chop the nuts, apricots and prunes. If you see that the mass is too thick - you can add honey or boiled water.
3. Transfer to a bowl and mix well until homogeneous.
4. Form balls the size of walnuts, put them on parchment and put in the freezer for 15 minutes.
5. Then we dip each ball in melted chocolate and butter, sprinkle with nuts and put in the refrigerator until the chocolate hardens completely. Instead of chocolate, you can use chopped nuts, sesame seeds, poppy seeds, cocoa, and coconut shavings.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: