Tastier than Vinaigrette: a recipe for a beet and pickle salad for a snack
Beet salad is a budget-friendly dish for every day: for lunch, dinner, snack, and any side dish. It's worth noting that beets can be combined with all other vegetables, feta and cheese, nuts, and even prunes. The dish can be seasoned with mayonnaise, oil, or just sour cream.
One of the culinary blogs (tomka_recepti) on Instagram published a recipe for a salad of boiled beets and pickled cucumbers.
- boiled beets - 5 pcs
- pickled cucumbers 6-8 pcs
- garlic 2 cloves
- salt, pepper
Method of preparation:
1. First, boil or bake the beets until tender. When ready, peel and dice the beets and put them in a bowl.
2. Dice the cucumbers and add to the beets.
3. Squeeze the garlic into the vegetables, add salt and pepper.
4. Dress the salad with mayonnaise, mix and enjoy. Enjoy!
You can also find recipes on OBOZREVATEL: