Tastier than Mimosa: light salad with canned fish, melted cheese and rice
Salads can be prepared from any vegetables, as well as from legumes, seafood, meat, fish. In order for the salad to be more nourishing, add hard cheese, cereals.
- sardines - 1 b
- eggs - 4 pcs.
- melted cheese - 2 pcs.
- onion - 1 pc.
- rice - 4 tbsp.
- salt, pepper
- green onion
Method of preparation:
1. Cut boiled eggs into cubes.
2. Grate the melted cheese on a coarse grater.
3. Drain the sardines and mash them with a fork. Chop the onion finely.
4. Boil the rice in salted water, then rinse.
5. Place all ingredients in a bowl, dress with mayonnaise, mix, place the salad on a plate, decorate with green onions.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: