Taste of childhood: cottage cheese cookies "Goose's feet"
Homemade cookies are the perfect tea treat that can be made from different doughs. But shortbread is ideal. Berries, chocolate, raisins, nuts can be used for the filling.
- cottage cheese - 400 g
- flour - 250 g (depending on the dough, you may need a little more)
- butter - 80 g
- baking powder - 15 g
- salt - a pinch
- vanilla - 1-2 g
Method of preparation:
1. Mix the cottage cheese with sugar, melted butter, and stir.
2. Add the flour, baking powder and vanilla and mix. Roll out the dough and cut out circles.
4. Shape them and sprinkle with sugar.
5. Bake the cookies for 20-25 minutes at 180 C.
You can also find recipes on OBOZREVATEL: