Strawberry Tiramisu in 20 minutes: simply whip the berries in a blender
The classic Tiramisu just in the summer can be a little more varied. For example, add strawberries. It will be much faster, because you just need to whip the berries with a blender and dip the savoyardi in it. Not only is it delicious, but it's also very pretty.
The idea for making strawberry Tiramisu in 20 minutes is published on the Instagram page of food blogger Valeria Veligura(yummy.lera). Coffee, which is added to the classic version, does not come in handy.
- 100 g of Savoyardi cookies
- 200 g strawberries\20 g sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 250 ml of cream 33%
- 75g powdered sugar
- 250g mascarpone cheese
- fresh strawberries
Method of preparation:
1. To soak the strawberries, add sugar and lemon juice and beat with a blender.
2. Dip the Savoyardi cookies in the strawberry sauce for a few seconds and place them in the mold (you can also pour the sauce on top).
3. For the cream, whip the cream with a mixer until thickened and, continuing to whip, add the powdered sugar. Add the mascarpone cheese and beat again until smooth.
4. Cover the layer of cookies with half of the cream and add a layer of chopped fresh strawberries, if desired. On top, put a layer of soaked cookies again and cover with the remaining layer of cream.
5. Put in the fridge for a few hours. Decorate with fresh strawberries and mint.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: