Simple puff pastry banana rolls for tea that are ready in 20 minutes
If you don't have a lot of time to prepare a variety of desserts, use ready-made puff pastry. It is enough to add a delicious filling and then just bake it. You will get a very tasty and flavorful pastry for tea, which will take you only 20 minutes.
- puff pastry - 500 g
- cottage cheese - 300 g
- banana - 2 pcs
- sugar 50 g (to taste, but you can add more)
- eggs - 2 pcs
- butter - 10 g
Method of preparation:
1. Roll out the puff pastry.
2. Mix cottage cheese with egg, sugar and a pinch of vanilla.
3. Spread over the dough, leaving an empty space at the edge.
4. Cut the banana into thin rings and place on top of the cheese.
5. Roll up and cut into small circles.
6. Put them on a baking dish greased with butter.
7. Top with a beaten egg and sugar and put in the oven for 20-25 minutes at 200 degrees.
You can also find recipes on OBOZREVATEL: