Simple frozen cheese dessert that looks like ice cream
Fall is a period when you want ice cream but it is already quite chilly to eat it. Therefore, a wonderful idea would be to make such a frozen dessert. It is based on cottage cheese with berries, yogurt and chocolate on top. The products will not melt quickly, so it is not necessary to consume them cold.
The idea of preparing a frozen dessert that tastes like ice cream is published on the Instagram page of food blogger Yevheniia Karpyuk (evgeniyakarpiuk). There must be no white sugar in the composition.
- 50 g coconut shavings (flour)
- 100 g sour milk cottage cheese
- 150 g yogurt
- 100 g raspberries
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 200 g chocolate
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (to keep the chocolate from crumbling)
Method of preparation:
1. Mix coconut shavings, sour milk cottage cheese, yogurt, raspberries and honey. Spread on food wrap in a cookie shape. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
2. Melt chocolate and coconut oil. If you don't have coconut oil, you can skip it.
3. Dip frozen dessert in chocolate.
4. Decorate each dessert separately after dipping in chocolate.
5. After dipping in chocolate, it's better to lay it out on food wrap too, so that it's easy to remove once set
6. Decorate with chopped pistachio, freeze-dried berries, mint flowers or lavender. You can also choose not to decorate at all.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: