Simple fluffy apricot pie: tastier than charlotte
While the season of apricots continues, you should use this fruit to make delicious baked cakes. The easiest option will be to make a pie. It turns out very tender and lush. In addition, it is budget-friendly.
- 120 g soft butter
- 120 g sugar
- 120 g flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. leavening agent
- pinch of salt
Method of preparation:
1. Beat butter with sugar and add eggs.
2. Stir the rest of the dry ingredients.
3. Grease the mold with oil.
4. Spread the dough on top of the apricots.
5. Sprinkle with a little sugar.
6. Bake at 200 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: