Royal buckwheat: the easiest recipe for a delicious and hearty dish for lunch and dinner
Buckwheat is a healthy and delicious product that can be used to make soups, porridge and even desserts. Buckwheat can also be cooked in a frying pan, in the oven, in pots and in a sleeve.
- buckwheat groats - 1 tbsp.
- water - 2 tbsp.
- onion - 1 pc.
- carrots - 1 pc.
- joints - 5 pcs.
- salt, spices, smoked paprika
- herbs - to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Rub the joints with spices.
2. Wash buckwheat, transfer it to a sleeve, pour water in a 2:1 ratio, add chopped onion and carrots.
3. Lay out the joints, mix well and cook in the oven at 180 degrees for about 50-60 minutes.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: